Friday, November 2, 2012

Scrapbook Steals November Blog Hop - Washi Sheets

I'm participating in the November blog hop for ScrapbookSteals.com!

ScrapbookStealsBlogHop

We're making projects with We R Memory Keepers' adhesive washi sheets.

Using a punch:
IMG_4293_ScrapbookStealsStarburstGridCard
IMG_4295_ScrapbookStealsStarburstGridCard

Using a border punch and scrunching:
IMG_4298_ScrapbookStealsScrunchedBorderCard
IMG_4301_ScrapbookStealsScrunchedBorderCard

Using it as a background:
IMG_4304_ScrapbookStealsThanksCard
IMG_4307_ScrapbookStealsThanksCard

Adhering to vellum and using an accordion-folded rosette as a base:
IMG_4309_ScrapbookStealsRosetteCard
IMG_4311_ScrapbookStealsRosetteCard

The rest of the blog hop lineup! Leave a comment on any or all to play (by Sunday, 11/4, at 11:59 PM MST):

ScrapbookSteals
Andrea Parker Eason
Madeleine Lopez
→→ me ←←
Kelly Wayment
Cyndee Kawa
Ashley Calder



Scrapbooking related aside: I saw one day last month that the Everyday Eclectic collection pack and 6x6 paper pad were the steals, so I jumped on that since I'd been ogling it for a while (like I mentioned previously) and hadn't seen it at the local scrapbook store. I got it in the mail a few days later and . . . I'm a fan. It's like the goodness of Hambly, except not Hambly.

52 comments:

  1. Totally loving that Christmas card. Such fun ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards! I especially love the rosette! Thanks for the inspiration :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great projects! That accordian fold is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great! Love what you did with it. (You got the other half of my red sheet. LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  5. that accordion fold is amazing! i love what you did with it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your cards. The rosette is especially fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Way to showcase this product! I especially love the idea of putting it on vellum and creating a rosette!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That accordion fold card is amazing. I love the look or your work.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like all the fun ways you can use this product!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I mostly do paper cards. Thanks for all of the great ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the idea of using washi sheets! You did an awesome job with the sheets!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous use of the washi!!! Just lovely

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow!! Great projects! My favourites are the Christmas card and the accordion flower card!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great projects! Excellent use of the washi tape. My favorite is the tic-tac-toe looking one :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great Projects!! Love the accordion flower

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful cards and great ideas! Love the use of the washi!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful cards! Love all the uses for washi- I'm going to have to try my hand at them SOON!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love all your cards. Super cute ways to use the washi!

    ReplyDelete
  19. The washi paper looks very versatile. Cute card, all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow! All of your cards are amazing! Love how you adhered the washi paper to vellum to make a rosette!

    ReplyDelete
  21. All of your cards are spectacular!!! I loved every one of them!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the accordian card! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  23. These are great cards. I particularly like that rosette card. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  24. loving the scrunching idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful inspiration! The rosette is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Cards are beautiful. Love all the ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love, love, love your designs. You are so creative and have given me great ideas. Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  28. The Christmas card and rosette were amazing! Thank you for such great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love all your cards, but especially that accordion-folded rosette card! It is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  30. oh, I do love the way you used the washi sheet for your scrunched up border, and the rosette looks amazing! TFS your ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Love the accordion fold. That turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  32. I'm stealing a few ideas for sure. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  33. I love love love the black, red, and white thank you card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Love all of the projects, but that one with the flower on it is awesome!!! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Fun cards!! I have not tried accordion folds - you make it look fun and easy.

    ReplyDelete
  36. absolutely LOVE the cards!!! I can't wait to try the accordian folds

    ReplyDelete
  37. These are all great! I love the rosette card.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Such fantastic cards! They are all so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Fabulous washi ideas but I LOVE your scrunched up rosette! Great inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  40. Love all your projects using the washi sheets. Thanks for sharing them with us.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Your cards are amazing. Love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  42. Love it ALL... Very innovative
    --Robin

    ReplyDelete