Thursday, January 5, 2017

Goody Goody Gift Swap 2016 - Package Sent

I couldn't pass up participating in this year's Goody Goody Gift Swap, and now that my swap partner (Courtney) has received and opened her package, I'm posting what I sent - the wrapping (which is half the fun) and the goods inside.

For the wrapping, I used gold with neutrals (white, kraft, and brown). I also incorporated feathers and/or doilies into the wrapping:

Goody Goody Gift Swap 2016 - Package Sent | shirley shirley bo birley Blog | holiday gift swap, paper goods, stationery, pretty gift wrapping, feather, gold, floral, doily, cactus, Arizona, local

For the goods inside, I went for two main themes - local and paper goods/stationery:

Goody Goody Gift Swap 2016 - Package Sent | shirley shirley bo birley Blog | holiday gift swap, paper goods, stationery, pretty gift wrapping, feather, gold, floral, doily, cactus, Arizona, local

In the package:

See also:
Goody Goody Gift Swap 2015 - Package Sent
Goody Goody Gift Swap 2015 - Package Received

Blog Design by Get Polished | © 2018 shirley shirley bo birley blog