Saturday, October 15, 2016

Puma Asymmetrical Jacket

In the last couple of weeks or so, the weather seems to have cooled down some here in Phoenix, especially at night and in the early morning. With that comes proclamations of "Fall!" and "Sweater weather!" on social media from others who live in Phoenix. In contrast to the last couple/few years, it seems the weather didn't really cool off until closer to Halloween (at least from what I can remember, because memories are infallible, right?).

Although it's hard for me to buy very many basics at Costco like Greg can (jeans, especially) because my build is petite while Greg's is solidly average, I do occasionally come across pieces that can work for me. While at Costco a couple of weeks ago, I came across a Puma asymmetrical jacket, and I thought "ooh!" and added one to my armful of items to purchase in short order.

I've seen and been a fan of this style in the past, and so I thought I'd also do a quick round-up of a few other jackets out there in this asymmetrical style.
Puma Asymmetrical Jacket | shirley shirley bo birley Blog

  1. Puma asymmetrical jacket
  2. North Face Arcata hoodie
  3. North Face Portia fleece jacket
  4. North Face Sharlet wrap
  5. Inphorm asymmetrical tennis jacket
  6. Wilsons Leather polished classic leather cycle jacket

Blog Design by Get Polished | © 2018 shirley shirley bo birley blog