Monday, September 5, 2016

Pretty Postal Floral Swap 2016 - Sent

August was a crazy travel month between both business trips and vacation, and so it's been more quiet than usual here. It's also picking up at work, which leaves less time for crafting and blogging.

Although I posted about the Pretty Postal Floral Swap mail I received (Pretty Postal Floral Swap 2016 - Received), here's the mail that I sent out:

Pretty Postal Floral Swap 2016 - Sent | shirley shirley bo birley Blog

My swap partners got in their mail:

I also made the envelopes using patterned paper and the We R Memory Keepers Envelope Punch Board, and embellished with some washi tape and a stamped tag:

Pretty Postal Floral Swap 2016 - Sent | shirley shirley bo birley Blog

Blog Design by Get Polished | © 2018 shirley shirley bo birley blog