Friday, April 8, 2016

Strappy and Lace-up Flats

I've been seeing variations of strappy and lace-up flats recently and I'm infatuated because it reminds me of one of my favorite pairs of flats that I used to have, the String Bean flat from Rocket Dog. At the time I bought those Rocket Dogs, I was in college, and the shoes cost around $30, which I felt were expensive.

That style of Rocket Dogs isn't sold anymore - I know because I've tried to look before. I did, however, find many cute strappy and lace-up flats at various price points. I almost pulled the trigger on getting the Nine West pair, but was talked off the ledge after having a conversation with Greg about need versus want - a good reminder; we often have that conversation in the other direction as well.

Strappy and Lace-Up Flats | shirley shirley bo birley Blog

  1. Coach Justine Flat: $195.00
  2. Nine West Signmeup Gladiator Flat: $89.00
  3. Candie's Ghillie Flats: $34.99
  4. Topshop 'Fancy' Pointy Toe Ghillie Flat: $48.00
  5. Topshop Freya Three Strap Pointed Shoe: $35.00
  6. Topshop Fleur Three Strap Round Toe Shoe: $45.00
  7. Jessica Simpson Mandayss Ballet Flat: $39.99

Black, by the way, is my go-to accessory color, so that is the only color of shoe that I really ever consider. Not as fun, but more versatile so that I can use accessories for both work and the weekend!

Blog Design by Get Polished | © 2018 shirley shirley bo birley blog