Monday, December 1, 2014

White-on-White Embossed Birthday Card

I was feeling the white-on-white embossed baby card I made before, so I followed the same style to make a birthday card for my friend Stephanie's daughter, Ruby. Since her birthday party was Tinkerbell themed, I chose ink colors along those lines (green, purple, and pink).

White-on-White Embossed Birthday Card | shirley shirley bo birley Blog
White-on-White Embossed Birthday Card | shirley shirley bo birley Blog

SUPPLIES:

Paper: Bazzill Basics Paper black cardstock; Staples white cardstock
Stamps: Avery Elle (Fanfare clear stamp set); Papertrey Ink (Fillable Frames #4)
Tools: Cuttlebug (happy birthday embossing folder); Silhouette Cameo (cutting the "3")
Ink: Ranger Distress inks

Blog Design by Get Polished | © 2018 shirley shirley bo birley blog