Thursday, December 4, 2014

9 Weeks (Maternity) Layout

Baby K #2 finally has his own layout! This ultrasound was from the first doctor visit. He's actually been very active in the last eight or so weeks. I feel like, though I don't remember for sure, that he became significantly more active slightly later than Evie.

This was one of those layouts that came together fairly quickly for me. I got the Studio Calico paper maybe half a year to a year ago, and sat on it until I felt like I had the right idea for a layout.

9 Weeks (Maternity) Scrapbook Layout | shirley shirley bo birley Blog
9 Weeks (Maternity) Scrapbook Layout | shirley shirley bo birley Blog
9 Weeks (Maternity) Scrapbook Layout | shirley shirley bo birley Blog

SUPPLIES:

Paper: Studio Calico Atlantic collection Scarborough patterned paper
Embellishments: Evalicious (paper tags, paper clips, puffy stickers); Project Life (journaling card from Seafoam core kit); American Crafts (Thickers); My Mind's Eye (washi tape)

Blog Design by Get Polished | © 2018 shirley shirley bo birley blog