Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Life Documented Layout

Another layout of Evie that I finished the other week.

IMG_5067_ELifeDocumentedLayout
IMG_5081_ELifeDocumentedLayout
IMG_5074_ELifeDocumentedLayout

The top right is mostly tags from Elle's Studio, with various embellishments added to the pennants. Glittery "E" on the bottom left is a wood letter from Pink Paislee that I inked with blue ink and covered with a couple layers of blue Stickles. I sat on this layout for a while because I was trying to think of what to do with the white spaces and was feeling pretty "meh" about the layout, but now that it's done, I like how it turned out.

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful layout!! I love the banner you created and the distressed edges of the pink paper. What sweet photos of your little girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are putting me to serious shame girl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We better get on that craft night then!

      Delete