Thursday, November 7, 2013

Go Playground

Evelyn has been loving the playground lately. She talks about it frequently: "Evelyn go playground." Greg snapped this picture at a McDonald's PlayPlace one night, during a week that I was on a business trip last month.

20131015_182221_EvelynPlayground

I saw the picture while I was at dinner with co-workers and was like, Whoa. My baby is a little girl. Where did the time go?!

Crafting, with the exception of finishing a quilt in time for the cooling weather, has been on hiatus since I got into busy season at work. But this picture makes me want to get it scrapped.

PS. When Evie was younger, I had this mild phobia of McDonald's PlayPlaces and how gross they were. I think I've gotten over that for the most part. I guess that's what happens when you find yourself cleaning poopy underwear out by swishing it around in the toilet bowl - at home, not in public. I balked at the thought at first . . . but it actually works pretty well, plus I don't want to run uber-poopy underwear through my washing machine.

Blog Design by Get Polished | © 2018 shirley shirley bo birley blog