Friday, January 4, 2013

Social Media Icons

I added some social media icons to the right sidebar! Just for funsies. Makes me sound like a nerd, but sometimes if I have time, I like to play around with blog design to see what I can do with it. I thought about adding social media buttons at one point over the summer, but alas, my Photoshop skills leave something to be desired and I didn't really know how to do them from scratch (the logos were the tricky - and important - part). So then, I turned to the trusty Internet.

I did a search for "free social media icons" and ended up finding this that I liked (nice and simple):


There wasn't a Pinterest icon in the set, so I made my own with the logos from the Goodies section of the Pinterest set. Yay.

Blog Design by Get Polished | © 2018 shirley shirley bo birley blog