Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Evie's Quilt Layout

Greg's Aunt Florence made Evie a quilt and it's awesome, because it's hand-made and personalized. After we got the quilt, we snapped some pictures of Evie on it in the grass so that we could send some pictures to Aunt Florence. This was back in October, but I finally got around to scrapbooking a page on it:

Evie's Quilt Layout | shirley shirley bo birley Blog

On the page: Hambly overlays; Basic Grey, American Crafts, and October Afternoon patterned papers; and American Crafts Remarks letter stickers.



Earlier in the year, I scored some Remarks letter stickers from a giveaway on the American Crafts blog, so they came in handy for a layout title:

Evie's Quilt Layout | shirley shirley bo birley Blog

When I picked up the package from the front door, I saw this sticky note on it:

Evie's Quilt Layout | shirley shirley bo birley Blog

It says "We delivered your package." I don't really get why they have the sticky note - seems like a waste. Clearly, I know that you delivered the package if I'm holding it my hands . . .

Blog Design by Get Polished | © 2018 shirley shirley bo birley blog