Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The Hunt

I got home from work yesterday and found this sitting on the tile in front of the door:

IMG_2199_Prompt
IMG_2200_Prompt

The hunt is on!

IMG_2201_List

I grabbed my camera as soon as I realized what was going on and snapped pictures of everything as I found them.

The great room:

ScavengerHuntGreatRoom

The master bedroom:

ScavengerHuntMaster

The guest room:

ScavengerHuntGuestRoom

Everywhere else:

ScavengerHuntEverywhereElse

Along with the roses, here's what I ended up with:

IMG_2272_GlimmerMist
IMG_2277_Sees

Greg's surprise at the end - as if everything I already found wasn't enough - was that he pre-ordered the first season of True Blood (I wanted to watch it when it aired, but it's only on HBO, which we don't order).

Greg's so good to me . . . To Greg: I love you!

[Edit]: I didn't really specify what the bottles were - Glimmer Mist.

Blog Design by Get Polished | © 2018 shirley shirley bo birley blog