Saturday, February 14, 2009

Rainbow Donuts and Melrose Vintage

After Greg's repeated claims that Rainbow Donuts is as delicious as hot, fresh Krispy Kremes, we made a visit to Rainbow Donuts this morning so that I could taste the deliciousness for myself. Even Rainbow Donuts purports to have the "Best Donuts in Arizona":

P2140328_RainbowDonuts1
P2140329_RainbowDonuts2

I had a chocolate sprinkle donut and half of an old-fashioned donut. They were indeed delicious.

Greg also (out of the goodness of his heart and also because apparently I lied by omission by not informing him that there was scrapbooking stuff involved) took me to check out Melrose Vintage. They have antiques and stuff of the "shabby chic" variety. Also, their scrapbooking section is bigger than I originally thought, so I'm happy to have found another source for scrapbooking stuff. I got this wire basket:

IMG_2017_SmallWireBasket

I think it is probably new old instead of old old. Now I just have to think of what I'm going to do with it . . .

Blog Design by Get Polished | © 2018 shirley shirley bo birley blog