Friday, February 27, 2009

Floral Silhouettes

I've seen this rather ubiquitous Stampin' Up stamp on a number of projects by various bloggers:

StampinUpUpsyDaisy
Upsy Daisy

I was reminded of it when I saw that Unity Stamp Company released this stamp, the design of which is reminiscent of the Stampin' Up one above:

UnityStampCoFeelTheJoy
Feel the Joy

I'm coveting it. I saw lots of sweet projects with the stamp on the weekly Unity Stamp Company Blog Hop.

The design also reminds me of this Basic Grey paper:

BasicGreyOffbeatEccentric
Offbeat - Eccentric

Basic Grey consistently produces paper that I tend to hoard. I originally bought this piece to use with scrapbooking the sunset pictures of me and Greg (such as the one that is currently on my blog header), but I decided it wasn't the right shade of blue, so I found a different piece of paper that worked better (AND I already had it in my paper stash, so YAY for using up paper that I already had).

In other news . . . Yes, it is late. Yes, I should be in bed. Yes, I still have to get up and go to work in the morning. I took a "power nap" earlier in the evening though, so hopefully that makes up for it?

Blog Design by Get Polished | © 2018 shirley shirley bo birley blog